The Conference on Econometric Models of Climate Change has been taking place annually since 2016 and aims to promote an interdisciplinary approach to the detection and attribution of climate change, knowledge exchange between climate science, economics and econometrics, and econometric estimates of climate impacts and policy evaluation.
- 2022: 6th Conference, University of Toulouse, August 25-26
- 2021: 5th Conference, University of Victoria, British Columbia, August 26-27, Virtual
- 2020: Postponed due to Covid19
- 2019: 4th Conference: University of Milan-Bicocca (co-organised with Claudio Morana)
- 2018: 3rd Conference: Università di Roma ‘Tor Vergata’
- 2017: 2nd Conference: University of Oxford, UK
- 2016: 1st Conference: University of Aarhus, Denmark
- Eric Hillebrand, CREATES, Aarhus University, email@example.com
- Felix Pretis, Climate Econometrics & Department of Economics, University of Victoria firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tommaso Proietti, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, Università di Roma ‘Tor Vergata’, email@example.com
Join the Climate Econometrics network to receive conference updates.