The Conference on Econometric Models of Climate Change has been taking place annually and aims to promote an interdisciplinary approach to the detection and attribution of climate change, knowledge exchange between climate science, economics and econometrics, and econometric estimates of climate impacts and policy evaluation.
- 2016: 1st Conference: University of Aarhus, Denmark
- 2017: 2nd Conference: University of Oxford, UK
- 2018: 3rd Conference: Università di Roma ‘Tor Vergata’
- 2019: 4th Conference: University of Milan-Bicocca (co-organised with Claudio Morana)
- Eric Hillebrand, CREATES, Aarhus University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Felix Pretis, Climate Econometrics & Department of Economics, University of Victoria email@example.com
- Tommaso Proietti, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, Università di Roma ‘Tor Vergata’, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Climate Econometrics network to receive conference updates.